Celebs in the park....

ShanenLuvsDsny

Original Poster
Originally posted by Skipper Timekpr
VashStampede who works at Star Tours just flew Buddy and Annette from the Mouseketters, sorry about spelling.
Cool! Annette Funicello was at Disneyland recently?! When was this? I've always wanted to meet her.:)

VashtheStampede

Nope it was Sunday, at Studios in Orlando. It was the greatest disney moment of my life getting to meet her.....It was so amazing...It was like living disney history...

ShanenLuvsDsny

Original Poster
Originally posted by VashtheStampede
Nope it was Sunday, at Studios in Orlando. It was the greatest disney moment of my life getting to meet her.....It was so amazing...It was like living disney history...
Hey Vashthestampede, did you get a pic with her, by any chance? That's great you got to meet her!! How did she look? Did she seem to be having a good time?

Maria

Originally posted by ShanenLuvsDsny

Hey Vashthestampede, did you get a pic with her, by any chance?

He better not ask for it, or he could get in trouble... ;) At least...not "on stage" and in costume... You never know who is watching.... :lookaroun :D

VashtheStampede

Yep, I had to treat her like every other guest. It was still great just to get to meet her! I can see why Disney has to make such stict rules about celebs. It would be so easy to break 'em!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom