Celebration

teadrinker

Original Poster
I live in the UK. I don't drive while visiting Disney. Can anyone tell me how to get to celebration while I'm stopping at CBR and is it worth visiting?

CAPTAIN HOOK

As a non-driver, I would think that a taxi would be your best bet.

I recall that it featured on one of the UK holiday TV programs - Judith Chalmers I think (yes it was that long ago). In my opinion its just a typical small US town. There was (which from your name you should enjoy) an English tea shop

lazyboy97o

A taxi is your only real option if you're not going to drive. You could take a bus down to US192 but you would have to get to the Transportation and Ticket Center or Downtown Disney West Side to get on and then walk into town from US 192.

It's a few shops and restaurants. They have a website that shows what is there.
http://celebrationtowncenter.com/

yensid67

If you don't have a specific reason for going to Celebration and just want to see it and don't have a car...I would suggest doing a YOUTUBE search and watch some videos. That might be just enough for you instead of making a big excursion out of it. If you are still gung-ho on seeing it, I would suggest a taxi or rent a car from Alamo at the Car Care center for a day or 2, so you can do some sightseeing around Olrando/Kissimmee/International Drive areas. There is much more to Orlando than Disney(and Universal). Go to visitorlando.com and start from there!

mom2of2

As a non-driver, I would think that a taxi would be your best bet.

I recall that it featured on one of the UK holiday TV programs - Judith Chalmers I think (yes it was that long ago). In my opinion its just a typical small US town. There was (which from your name you should enjoy) an English tea shop

the tea shop is long gone

teadrinker

Original Poster
If you don't have a specific reason for going to Celebration and just want to see it and don't have a car...I would suggest doing a YOUTUBE search and watch some videos. That might be just enough for you instead of making a big excursion out of it. If you are still gung-ho on seeing it, I would suggest a taxi or rent a car from Alamo at the Car Care center for a day or 2, so you can do some sightseeing around Olrando/Kissimmee/International Drive areas. There is much more to Orlando than Disney(and Universal). Go to visitorlando.com and start from there!
Driving on the other side of the road and so many lanes to choose from scares me! I would like to take my mum as I think she'll enjoy it. Thank you for the information.

POLY LOVER

I've been there worth the trip, try the Town Tavern and D'Antonios for dinner. If you like Sangria go to the Columbia resturant. the best and make sure to walk the lake and view the great homes there. Very short ride from MK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom