Celebrating our 7th Disney Wedding Anniversary at Disney...

TomHendricks

Original Poster
Almost 7 years ago we got married at WDW, the gazebo at the Yacht Club to be exact. I'm going to be surprising my wife with a trip to WDW to celebrate. I have reservations at Victoria & Albert's, Queen Victorias Room on our Anniversary date of May 19th. I'm super excited to be able to actually celebrate our anniversary at WDW.

051974-0703.jpg
051974-0761.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Lovely!!

I remember reading your wedding trip report, cannot believe it's been that long already. Congratulations to you both!

Next weekend, we'll be celebrating our 28th anniversary, staying at the Boardwalk and having dinner at the Yachtsman on May 3rd, which is exactly the same way we celebrated our 15th--that night we were seated very near a wedding party, and I thought it was neat.

We honeymooned at WDW, returned for our 10th anniversary and have been fortunate to be able to return to celebrate every anniversary since then!

Congrats
I got married at the wedding pavilion 8 years ago July 3. We are going back this year but unfortunately my husband can't get the time off, so it just me my daughter & her bestie. I am sure we will have a fab time & it will still be nostalgic. 47 days to go!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom