Celebrate the 75th anniversary of Bambi with a Thumper and Miss Bunny meet and greet at DAK

brb1006

Wish they brought back Flower in the future. He used to be at the parks back in the 60's and 70's if only I could find more photos online.

But this will have to do.
AtaR6rF.jpg

Last edited:

brb1006

Remember when Thumper and Miss Bunny were out every day at DAK
Yeah and both were meetable during the final years of Camp Minnie Mickey as early as 2011 or 2012 and hadn't showed up as often since the removal for Pandora. These days you have to be lucky to find Thumper and Miss Bunny at the same time since Thumper comes out the most at random near the entrance to AK. Both are more commonly seen during the Easter pre-parade at MK.

PorterRedkey

Yeah - why do special pop up things like this, Disney! Take a hint - no more stuff like this, just keep doing business as usual!
I guess is a nice thing for AP holder that live close by, but not most guests. They used to meet every day at AK and now we get 3 days. Sorry if I am not impressed.

Bolt

I guess is a nice thing for AP holder that live close by, but not most guests. They used to meet every day at AK and now we get 3 days. Sorry if I am not impressed.
Yeah - but then new characters came to the park that people were more interested in and they got swapped out. I'm glad these characters aren't a full time installation - to me it looks like I'm meeting the Easter Bunny.

brb1006

Doesn't help that Thumper isn't listed on the meet and greet schedule for AK even if he does pop up one day. You have to be lucky and have to be at the park at the right time in order to find him and the other characters.

brb1006

Yeah - but then new characters came to the park that people were more interested in and they got swapped out. I'm glad these characters aren't a full time installation - to me it looks like I'm meeting the Easter Bunny.
Yeah but there was a time when WDW was able to keep some of the lesser known characters out and the newer ones at the same time instead of swapping or replacing them. At least Tokyo,Paris and Disneyland is still able to keep this. WDW has a strange way with some of the meet and greets in recent years.

Kman101

No reason more characters can't be regulars. Pop ups are nice I suppose but I imagine most guests miss the pop ups.

JSchnitz

It's cool that they are at least doing this though! I wish they would do this more often to commemorate all the classic movies and characters! It would be a sure fire way to get to see some of these rare characters and maybe with some consistency people could actually start to plan for such occasions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom