CBR question for a stay with 6

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I am staying at CBR in Sept. When I try to book online it says I cant do a standard room because we have 6 .My question is If 2 of those people are children shouldn't I be able to stay in a Standard? The ages are 4 adults a 2 year old and a 10 month old. Can any one help me? Thank you!!

Rob562

The maximum in a room at CBR is 4 guests plus *one* child under 3 in a crib. There is no way around that maximum, as they're set by fire codes.

-Rob

TheMouseFan

I am staying at CBR in Sept. When I try to book online it says I cant do a standard room because we have 6 .My question is If 2 of those people are children shouldn't I be able to stay in a Standard? The ages are 4 adults a 2 year old and a 10 month old. Can any one help me? Thank you!!
You should be able to, you will likely just need to call because the computer may not be able to differentiate the ages and only be able to count it as 6 people, whereas, a CM will know that the sixth person(the 10 month old) won't count toward the 5 person occupancy.

TheMouseFan

The maximum in a room at CBR is 4 guests plus *one* child under 3 in a crib. There is no way around that maximum, as they're set by fire codes.

-Rob
They have 5 person rooms now. I have one booked for June. Some of the renovated rooms have the drop down trundle/murphy bed now.

Rob562

They have 5 person rooms now. I have one booked for June. Some of the renovated rooms have the drop down trundle/murphy bed now.

Whoops, you're right. My bad, I forgot about those.

To the OP, did you select the children's ages when booking? I was just able to get the online system to allow me to select a standard room when I put in 4 adults, a 2 year old and an infant.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom