CBR Construction

acollins876

Original Poster
I've done a little digging but haven't found what I'm looking for. Does anyone have pics of what's going on with the construction and a timeline for it? We're going in early October and are prepared for it to be a work in progress, but you know...the more you know.

Greg in TN

I really hope they don't ruin that resort. I know not everybody likes it, but it was the main reason my wife was able to talk me into our first Disney trip. At that time, my ideal vacation was the beach -- plain and simple. Well, she informed me that if we went to Disney before our daughter turned 3, then she would be free -- she was about 2 1/2 at the time. AND, I could have my beach vacation at the same time by staying at The Caribbean Beach Resort. Well, 14 years later, and more than a dozen trips to Walt Disney World, she's still wondering what she got herself into. It's still my favorite resort, and the one I ask for first, every time we plan a trip. I am completely relaxed in the Caribbean/tropical atmosphere there. Now I'm anxious to see how all this turns out.

John park hopper

Go to photos, photos were posted 2 days ago of the construction progress. Barbados has been totally cleared and Martinique half the builds have been torn down. We were there in May and construction had just started so it seems they are moving along pretty quickly. Construction is supposed to be completed by 2019 but I have not found a timeline showing expected progress

John park hopper

I don't think they have demolished Centertown area but it is all closed off. If you google Disney Caribbean Beach Resort construction there is a video posted of the construction covering May -June it will give you and overview of what is going on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom