castmembers

Where is the best place to work as a castmember?

• Maicg Kingdom

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Disney Studios

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other________

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Mom

Premium Member
Young man, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not posting this way on purpose!

Now, you've started a poll asking cast members their favorite place to work. You've included a link, and then asked " What is the weirdest part about being a cast member?" What, exactly, is it you would like...the poll, with perhaps an explanation as to why a particular area was chosen, or do you want to start a new thread to answer your other question? Either would be an interesting thread, but putting both questions in one thread is confusing!

And, unless that is your own site, the owner has specifically requested no direct links, so I suggest you remove it!

Thank you so much for amending your post. :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by marciahahn
Young man, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not posting this way on purpose!

Now, you've started a poll asking cast members their favorite place to work. You've included a link, and then asked " What is the weirdest part about being a cast member?" What, exactly, is it you would like...the poll, with perhaps an explanation as to why a particular area was chosen, or do you want to start a new thread to answer your other question? Either would be an interesting thread, but putting both questions in one thread is confusing!

lol mom I was going to reply to this thread. But cant now due to laughing my off of what you just wrote!:D

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

lol mom I was going to reply to this thread. But cant now due to laughing my off of what you just wrote!:D

I didn't mean to be funny, or rude, just instructive.

But, as always, I forgive you for laughing. :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by marciahahn

I didn't mean to be funny, or rude, just instructive.

But, as always, I forgive you for laughing. :)

Mom I needed to laugh, cause I've been in a bad mood all day!:mad: :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Disneyowner182
what is the wierdest part about being a disney castmember???

having people ask me ever idiotic and pointless question imaginable without laughing at them

Monorail Lime

The Maicg Kingdom is by far the wierdest part. I don't know what they were thinking when they built the Maicg Kingdom. The Maicg Kingdom freaks me out every time I see it. I wish the Maicg Kingdom would go away.

Maria

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
The Maicg Kingdom is by far the wierdest part. I don't know what they were thinking when they built the Maicg Kingdom. The Maicg Kingdom freaks me out every time I see it. I wish the Maicg Kingdom would go away.

Yambe ouy mean hte Magic Ginkdom? ;) ;) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom