Castle question?

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they are "refurbishing" Sleeping Beauty Castle at DLP for the 50th Celelbration? If so, does anyone have pics of it?

ImaginEAR

What do you mean by "refurbished"? New paint job, ala SBC in DLR covered in tarps, or overlay, ala crowns, cake, and mirror?

Tigggrl

I am currently putting together a COOL puzzle of this castle...it even glows in the dark! Its a sunset pic.....soooo cool!

ImaginEAR

stitchcastle said:
Oh PLEASE let them give this castle an overlay.....best castle ever

DLP hasnt put an overlay on the castle since the horrid Hunchback Hats for its 5th Anniversary. I heard that they did something to the structure, so that's why the park didnt have an overlay for its 10th Anniversary, just a banner.

PATMAGIC

The castle doesn't need an overlay just a repaint would be nice, although those Hunchback hats looked cool I wouldn't want to see the castle covered up again and what sort of a sain person would drape a castle in gold and Disney Characters all over or a big gold crown castle, really it is perfect without the stupid overlays.

ImaginEAR

PATMAGIC said:
The castle doesn't need an overlay just a repaint would be nice, although those Hunchback hats looked cool I wouldn't want to see the castle covered up again and what sort of a sain person would drape a castle in gold and Disney Characters all over or a big gold crown castle, really it is perfect without the stupid overlays.

BUT it's nice to see some different things once in a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom