Carriage rides at POR

Courtney6682

Yessss!!! We just did it 2 weeks ago for our 1 yr wedding anniversary. It was about 25 mins long and very relaxing and peaceful. Both resorts are so nice at night! Star was our driver and she was friendly, telling us about both resorts as we rode along

Upvote 0

Ben_since_1971

We usually don't carry alot of cash with us, as we use gift cards. Should we bring cash for tipping on the carriage ride?

They do not allow tipping on the carriage ride. When we first started doing them, I would offer a tip, and it was accepted. Then somewhere along the line the drivers were politely declining them. Now there is a sign that says tipping is not allowed. I think they must now build it into the cost.

Upvote 0

Disvillain63

They do not allow tipping on the carriage ride. When we first started doing them, I would offer a tip, and it was accepted. Then somewhere along the line the drivers were politely declining them. Now there is a sign that says tipping is not allowed. I think they must now build it into the cost.
Thank you

Upvote 0

Tink28

Have stayed at POR twice and never been on the carriage ride so have booked for our forthcoming trip in Nov, seen the carriages driving around the resort and always say we will do, looking forward to it

Upvote 0

Plowboy

Original Poster
Thanks all for your input. We're a short 5 weeks away from our trip. Can't wait! We're doing the carriage ride one evening before dinner, it's one of the few things we've never done on our previous trips. ( I think it's good to broaden one's horizons :joyfull:.)

Upvote 0

Socalphili

Great Experience. Always stay at FQR and take the carriage to POR for a nice relaxing break. Stress of the day just melts away. Catch the boat back when done which just adds to the relaxation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom