Carousel of Progress will NOT ONLY be opened, but...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Howdy! Information :D keeps giving me the same line that CoP will "be closed indefinetly and has no scheduled date to reopen." That information is FALSE!

Sorry to all when I posted that Confirmed letter. I was only talking to information, NOT the executive offices.

But today I did. :D

LOL well there ya go, dont listen to official info sources, trust http://www.wdwmagic.com/magic.htm ;)
LOL - I'm only kidding, it just made me smile how everyone was saying it would not be reopening with such certainty :)

Enjoy the ride before it closes again!!!

NowInc

I dunno...Im still going to be pessimistic and say that I'll believe it when I see it. Disney "Executives" dont normally share all types of info with their secretaries...and if anything...information WOUKD know about it (it would HELP buisness and stop calls being made to the Exec offices))...

As always...I hope I am wrong...we'll see...

orlpassholder

GREAT NEWS!!!! Ok hmm how can I work out going out there sunday to film it hmm it not then I will have to grab it the following Saturday for sure. Hmm let see back row seat dead middle so I can shoot from the logo on and bring the tripod for a stable shot ok im ready :) anyone else:king: Happy Holidays everyone

mickeyman

I spoke to an actual executive, not his secratary and he told me the same thing that the secratary did. Information is always behind with there information. After it was reported that CoP was closed I called information and they said they had no info about it closing. They told me that it was open.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Tomorrow morning I'll go and knock on my neighbors' door (a WDW exec), and then go to my other neighbors' door (a WDI Ride and Show Producer) and ask them about CoP.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by mktiggerman
Tomorrow morning I'll go and knock on my neighbors' door (a WDW exec), and then go to my other neighbors' door (a WDI Ride and Show Producer) and ask them about CoP.

What a great street you live in! Parade performers, WDI, and WDW execs! :)
What new project is your WDI buddy working on?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by wdwmagic

What a great street you live in! Parade performers, WDI, and WDW execs! :)
What new project is your WDI buddy working on?

Steve, if Tiggerman told you, he'd have to kill you! ;) (just joking, mktiggerman!)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by marciahahn

Steve, if Tiggerman told you, he'd have to kill you! ;) (just joking, mktiggerman!)

LOL Marcia! :) Well I have to ask these things right? Its my duty as webmaster ;)

Scooter

I hope some comes on this board as soon as CoP opens again. It's like I'm holing my BREATH until it really happens. I've herad soooo many rumors and even myself...Mr Optimistic...was having my doubts. :lookaroun

I hope these seasonal openings bring enough people to keep it open for a long time to come. Personally I'd like to see it open ALL the time because I only go to Disney World in the off seasons and I may never get to experiance that kind man and his dog again. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom