Carousel of Progress Update

Phil12

Literally anything would be better than what they have her sitting in front of.
I agree! Let's replace it with an Atari 800XL computer and an Atari 1050 disk drive (Happy enhanced)!
upload_2014-12-1_20-18-37.jpeg

Progress.City

Did someone mention "progress"? Lol

Unrelated, here's the $65,000 question. When are they going to get rid of that big bulky 90's style wireless phone Ellen uses in UoE???????

Progress.City

It would be nice to have all rides running at top show quality. Remember in the early 80s when it was hard to find anything not running properly??
I was at DLR several months back and I was amazed because all the rides were in tip-top shape. All the effects worked perfectly - every ride. The only ride that was less than perfect was Splash Mountain. Splash Mountain there was in far worse shape than any ride currently at WDW.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I was at DLR several months back and I was amazed because all the rides were in tip-top shape. All the effects worked perfectly - every ride. The only ride that was less than perfect was Splash Mountain. Splash Mountain there was in far worse shape than any ride currently at WDW.
Radiator Springs Racers? Every time I've ridden that one there's been something not working. Tractors not tipping. Doc not turning. Whitewall tired projection off. Something. It'd be great if they could keep those effects operating correctly.

CDavid

I agree! Let's replace it with an Atari 800XL computer and an Atari 1050 disk drive (Happy enhanced)!
View attachment 75508

Wait - you're suggesting the Atari is not a sufficiently modern computer? I still have an 800XL and 1050/1025 setup on my desk (no, I'm not making that up). Still working after 30 years.

Never had the Happy enhancement, though (and for the 99.9% of people here who don't have a clue what we're talking about, that was a real product).

Progress.City

Radiator Springs Racers? Every time I've ridden that one there's been something not working. Tractors not tipping. Doc not turning. Whitewall tired projection off. Something. It'd be great if they could keep those effects operating correctly.
Since it was my first time riding it, I don't know what was supposed to be working.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom