1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Trip Report Caribbean Beach Spring Break Trip - Lounging Around

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Reports' started by sheriffwoody, Apr 26, 2017.

1. littleroo

littleroo Well-Known Member

Great trip report!! The pictures of the ROL were amazing!! Thank you!!

2. lostpro9het

lostpro9het Well-Known Member

Between this quote and his fondness for Boulevard beer, I think R and I would get along swimmingly. ..

And I'd pick Jiko over both.

3. gwhb75

gwhb75 Well-Known Member

Great report. Enjoyed reading it.

Where did you get the HM shirt, and do they have a men's version? I bought HM socks a few months ago, but that shirt is really cool.

littleroo and sheriffwoody like this.
  4. sheriffwoody

sheriffwoody Well-Known Member Original Poster

Thanks for following along! I think I'd watch RoL again too if I just happened to be there. It is a very pretty show, just not super entertaining to me. I guess we'll see how I feel about Tiffens in a few months! Going there in August.

Oh thank you!! It was a nice little place to wait and relax. You may end up liking RoL, who knows?! I have heard plenty of people say they loved it, so apparently it's just one of those things that's divisive.

Thanks for reading! Thanks for the info about the welcome show. The EMH were 7am-8am every day we were there, but if I'd known I could get there at 8 for the show, I may have done it. Oh well. Next time we'll be at WL so I'll make sure and catch it then. It's easier to do stuff like that when you're not so far away from the park :)

Thanks for reading!!

Yeah, you guys would probably get along. And we do love Jiko! We went there on our honeymoon. Good memories! We are so intent on trying new places that we don't do repeats very often, but we do need to go to Jiko again one of these days.

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading. The shirt was from Teepublic.com, so you could definitely get a men's version: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/732337-999

I was going to recommend the tri-blend, but it looks like that one doesn't come in the purple, which I feel like is kind of necessary for this design. But the classic is cheaper, so that's good! haha

5. joshsprincess921

joshsprincess921 Well-Known Member

Your ROL photos are gorgeous! Great report!

6. blgauger

blgauger Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing that up @Tuvalu! I knew I could count on you! :)

7. sheriffwoody

Hey, friends!

Sitting here watching Blank Check (remember that one? It's so bad) and thought I would go ahead and add some details for my August trip.

R has a work meeting in St. Pete Aug 13-16, so we're heading down a bit early to take advantage of our annual passes. We've been wanting to stay at Wilderness Lodge, and we finally are! I originally couldn't get the 9th-13th all at WL, so I did it through the 12th. But there was Club Level availability on the night of the 12th, so I booked that. Eventually WL opened up for me to book all the days I needed, so I cancelled the club level night. Oh well! A girl can dream. It was so much money anyway, so it's good.

We should arrive at 3:45pm Wednesday, and hopefully get to WDW by 5:30 or 6. I'm going to make at least one FP for that night, then we have our first dinner reservation at 9:10pm for Ohana!

Thursday - Lunch at Be Our Guest; Dinner at Chefs de France
    Friday - Lunch at Be Our Guest (I'll cancel one of the two); Dinner at Hoop-Dee-Doo (FINALLY!!!)
    Saturday - Dinner at Tiffins

Who knows how many times this will all change. A lot will depend on my FPs, which I can make in 25 days.

8. MotherofaPrincessLover

MotherofaPrincessLover Well-Known Member

I loved that movie when I was a kid. Was it on tv?

littleroo likes this.
  9. sheriffwoody

Nope it's on Netflix now! I loved it too...that was my dream. Watching it again though, that kid is such a little jerk. :hilarious:

littleroo likes this.
  10. blgauger

blgauger Well-Known Member

Hooray for an August trip!!!! :joyfull: And WL!? :inlove:

sheriffwoody and littleroo like this.
  11. MotherofaPrincessLover

Ha! I may have to watch it with my daughter and see what she thinks about it.

littleroo and sheriffwoody like this.
  12. kaitertot5249

kaitertot5249 Well-Known Member

You both get to travel to Florida for work!? I'm jealous!

I can't wait to see more beautiful WDW pictures to keep me going while I have no Disney trips of my own to look forward to. Also, WL is pretty close to the top of my "To-Stay" list. Sounds like the makings of a great trip!

littleroo and bee like this.
  13. Doc Disney

Doc Disney Well-Known Member

Just caught up!!! Your R of L pictures were incredible! I need a photography tutor :p

gdisneyfans, MinnieM123 and littleroo like this.
  14. MotherofaPrincessLover

I watched Blank Check this weekend :joyfull: When that lady kissed the kid at the end, gross.

littleroo likes this.
  15. MinnieM123

MinnieM123 Well-Known Member

Tuvalu, I really think WDW needs to put you on the payroll for consulting services rendered, to all of us here! :joyfull:

16. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

Woody has been saying that for years!

17. mlegerto

mlegerto Well-Known Member

Great trip report! As it's been said before, your photos are stunning! I'm still learning over here, but #photogoals LOL

Wooooo! Isn't it so nice that you can go from one TR to the next PTR because your next visit is already planned! We always do Ohana's on our first night, sort of a tradition of ours. Can't wait to hear more about your August trip.

MinnieM123 and littleroo like this.
  18. fractal

fractal Premium Member

Loved your report and of course the terrific photos!

Your last shots of nigh time in AK has really got me pumped to experience that again. We did so in 2007 when they had EMH at AK and it was awesome. This time they'll be even more to see.

Thanks again for your time and effort in putting this together.

MinnieM123 likes this.