Caribbean Beach Queen beds

surfsupdon

Jamaica and Aruba def as of the summer. I'd assume they have made it at least to Barbados. Probably not (although I'm not sure) at Martinique and Trinidad North yet.

TaraDash

Which villages at Caribbean Beach Resort now have queen beds in the rooms?
Currently, Aruba and Jamaica. Barbados will be the next to be worked on with the resort to be finished by march of 2015. Trinidad South aka The Pirate Rooms are currently not planned to get queens due to the way the beds are structured.

Also, keep in mind that the rooms are not being sold as Queen Beds until next year. That means, booking as a standard or water view may get you two queens or it may get you two doubles. Please check with the cashier upon check in if a renovated room is available. It'll be easier to accommodate once Barbados is done but until then, it is still a tight squeeze when 2-3 buildings are out! :D

muteki

Currently, Aruba and Jamaica. Barbados will be the next to be worked on with the resort to be finished by march of 2015. Trinidad South aka The Pirate Rooms are currently not planned to get queens due to the way the beds are structured.

Also, keep in mind that the rooms are not being sold as Queen Beds until next year. That means, booking as a standard or water view may get you two queens or it may get you two doubles. Please check with the cashier upon check in if a renovated room is available. It'll be easier to accommodate once Barbados is done but until then, it is still a tight squeeze when 2-3 buildings are out! :D
We are going down in a few days, have any other buildings been renovated recently? I hope to have a room that is renovated if possible.

loveformickey

Glad to see this resort get the queen beds! Wonder if all rooms will have the fold out Murphy bed ?

I called last week to make a reservation for mid-March and specifically asked about when the rooms with the Murphy beds would be finished. All the CM told me was that they did not have a definite date of completion. I was hoping for March because I have always wanted to stay there but couldn't because we have a family of 5. I guess if the rooms are not finished by March there is always our next trip! ;)

maelstrom98

We will be there in about two(ish) weeks. I requested Jamaica hoping to get queen beds. Hopefully I didn't make the request too late. I'll take what I can get, but we've got two rooms and eight adults. Queen beds would be a plus.

muteki

Queen beds GET! :)

In Jamaica. A bit far from the main building and parking isn't fantastic but the newer room is worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom