News Caribbean Beach Expansion

ChrisPyKeeno

So... as far as the current dinning opinions go the official disney lists the breakfast and dinner as a TS, I thought QS for the breakfast... I'm planning a few reservations right now, and if anyone can give me some quick info it would be greatly appreciated....... thank you in advance.... :)
I recall reading it was a QS credit . I stayed at CBR in late May, (disclaimer: did not eat there and wasn't on dining plan), and there was no way it was set up as a TS with reservations.

Edit: here you go, it's right on the Disney site.

Attachments

• IMG_1913.jpg
    IMG_1913.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 118

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I recall reading it was a QS credit . I stayed at CBR in late May, (disclaimer: did not eat there and wasn't on dining plan), and there was no way it was set up as a TS with reservations.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who tried to close this photo by clicking on the green "close" button. :facepalm:

mitchk

IMG_0236.PNG

This is what I saw

mitchk

Why not just call Disney Dining or the resort itself and just ask? This isn't an official Disney site, just call them and get the info you need faster than you will by asking for Dining advice in a news and rumors thread about the expansion of the resort.

You got it dude

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, August 1. Associated with the ground preparation for the gondola station across from Trinidad South, the Disney bus entrance to the Caribbean Beach Resort off of Victory Way is now closed. Disney bus transportation now uses the main Caribbean Beach Resort entrance at Buena Visa Drive. Below is the view from Sea Breeze Drive towards Victory Way, just beyond the white pickup and the barricades.

IMG_9906.JPG

Kamikaze

Photo update as of Tuesday, August 1. Associated with the ground preparation for the gondola station across from Trinidad South, the Disney bus entrance to the Caribbean Beach Resort off of Victory Way is now closed. Disney bus transportation now uses the main Caribbean Beach Resort entrance at Buena Visa Drive. Below is the view from Sea Breeze Drive towards Victory Way, just beyond the white pickup and the barricades.

I saw somewhere that the Victory Way entrance was not going to return once this is all done. Wonder how true it is.

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Will (the new) Old Port Royale be the check-in location since I assume the Custom House will be removed? If so, will guests checking-in have to drive around to the "back" of the resort to check-in? 'm only asking because normally the check-in area is located close to the resort entrance.

peter11435

Will (the new) Old Port Royale be the check-in location since I assume the Custom House will be removed? If so, will guests checking-in have to drive around to the "back" of the resort to check-in? 'm only asking because normally the check-in area is located close to the resort entrance.
The new Old Port Royale will house the resorts check in location. The custom house will be removed. Guests will enter through the new entrance on Victory Way proceed down Sea Breeze Drive and make a left on to Cayman Way to access check in. Although with online check in most guests will be able to proceed directly to their room and bypass this step.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, August 26. A ground-level view of the construction site, with the bases for the two tower cranes visible in light blue. Additionally, the Disney bus entrance to the Caribbean Beach Resort off of Victory Way has reopened as a construction entrance for the gondola station nearby. Disney buses also use this road again as an exit.

IMG_9997.JPG

matt9112

I was really holding out hope for a DVC tower (similar to BLT) on that empty pad...

Also had fantasies of a water canal connecting CBR to a second International gateway on the empty pad in WS :(

O well, still fun to dream
View attachment 184915

oh your ones of those i think every room on property should be 500 bucks because you can afford it folks arent ya?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom