News Caribbean Beach Expansion

flynnibus

Premium Member
Oh, I know, especially with other DVC currently being sold. But they aren't at the point yet were they are relocating people staying in Barbados in November.

Don't forget.. you have a handful of posters making definitive statements because they have non-public information they believe to be credible and making statements based on that.. but not explictly saying they have non-public info. Makes it tougher to tell who is talking out of their @#$, who is just misguided, and who really knows.

rushtest4echo

Don't forget.. you have a handful of posters making definitive statements because they have non-public information they believe to be credible and making statements based on that.. but not explictly saying they have non-public info. Makes it tougher to tell who is talking out of their @#$, who is just misguided, and who really knows.

What that has to do with Barbados in November or DVC sales is beyond me. As people have clearly stated- those areas will be removed. It's not non-public info. No conspiracy to deprive anyone of the knowledge that some of CBR's units will be demolished soon. What's being built there is another thing entirely and I'm sure the appropriate bed wetting will occur when the inevitable beans are spilled or the announcement is made (permits will show up for the additions before an announcement in either case if Disney follows standard procedure).
But really, what's being discussed in the quote that you're addressing was settled both here:

They have already communicated that Barbados and Martinique will be unavailable for guests beginning in May.

And here:

Guests booked for November would not be assigned room locations yet.

As for requests, as Peter stated: they will not be honored as those buildings will not be there.

KrzyKtty

Great
I called this morning and went to Port Orleans Riverside. After 1.5 hours on the phone, I got them to price match the switch!
That is great. I probably should have done something like that, but the switch for me was only $127 more. 1.5 hours though, WOW!

I really wish I could go to the Beach Club Resort, but just couldn't see spending that sort of money... :(

dmatt87

Great

That is great. I probably should have done something like that, but the switch for me was only $127 more. 1.5 hours though, WOW!

I really wish I could go to the Beach Club Resort, but just couldn't see spending that sort of money... :(
1.5 hours and 2 cast members. My hear was warm and red afterwards. I saved almost $350 USD, and since we are from Canada, it makes it even more worth it!

If I would've had the money, Beach Club or AKL wouldn't been cool!

KrzyKtty

1.5 hours and 2 cast members. My hear was warm and red afterwards. I saved almost $350 USD, and since we are from Canada, it makes it even more worth it!

We stayed at AKL last visit in 2012; however, it was a late September visit during the cheap off-season, so prices were much better. Sadly I don't think we can go then anymore because my oldest is in school now and if you take them out for more than three days you need the school's permission first. :( So busy expensive season for the next 20 years it is then!

MM311

Wow, I switched from CBR to POFQ and they wouldn't budge on the price, I think it was less than $200 difference for us, but I was on the phone for about 45 minutes and they just kept throwing other resort options out or telling me to wait for the fall discounts to be released...

dmatt87

Wow, I switched from CBR to POFQ and they wouldn't budge on the price, I think it was less than $200 difference for us, but I was on the phone for about 45 minutes and they just kept throwing other resort options out or telling me to wait for the fall discounts to be released...
Maybe because my trip is end of May and it's closer. Also I got escalated totally directly with guest services.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom