Car Service Question

Maggie Mae

Original Poster
Hi all! Our Cruise on the Wonder comes and goes out of Port of Miami, my question is - we are able to find cheaper flights out of Fort Lauderdale but a cab will cost almost $80. Has anyone used a car service between Miami and Fort Lauderdale?

wdwstateofmind

Hi all! Our Cruise on the Wonder comes and goes out of Port of Miami, my question is - we are able to find cheaper flights out of Fort Lauderdale but a cab will cost almost $80. Has anyone used a car service between Miami and Fort Lauderdale?
Uber is very popular is Florida and you can probably find a ride for much cheaper than $80. At least in Tampa, a cab would charge $60 to take me the airport, while Uber would charge around $25 for the same 14 mile trip. Each driver's car is usually a nicer, well-maintained vehicle that you'd rather be in when compared to a cab anyways. You do have to download the app to use it, but you also pay and pre-tip using the app so you're driver just shows up and you go where you need to. Another option like Uber is Lyft, but I am not sure if they are available in Miami. Unlike Zip Car, there is no membership fee so you are just paying for your ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom