Car Care Center?

firecatgirl

In December we are going on a disney cruise then staying at WL after. We have disney transportation from airport to cruise then cruise to WL. We have always rented a car and are thinking about it for this vacation, but how do we do that from WL? I see the car care On the disney website and they offer transportation to there but is there a schedule at the hotels? I have driven by where i belive it is quite a few times over the last 3 years (its by the the richard petty driving experience right) Any info/help is appreciated.
Thank you:)

Rob562

In December we are going on a disney cruise then staying at WL after. We have disney transportation from airport to cruise then cruise to WL. We have always rented a car and are thinking about it for this vacation, but how do we do that from WL? I see the car care On the disney website and they offer transportation to there but is there a schedule at the hotels? I have driven by where i belive it is quite a few times over the last 3 years (its by the the richard petty driving experience right) Any info/help is appreciated.
Thank you:)

Alamo and National operate out of the Car Care Center. They schedule you a time for the shuttle to pick you up at your hotel. In your reservation confirmation email there should be a phone number to call to arrange a pickup time.

In November we were staying at Riverside and needed a car for just one day. Called them the afternoon before, told them what time we were looking to get picked up and they gave us the closest time they could get to that. At the designated time the next morning we walked out front and the van was there waiting for us.

When we returned it we waited about 5 minutes for a shuttle to come and drive us and one other group. We were heading to the MK but wanted to visit the GF first, so we had them drop us off there. We just had to wait while the shuttle dropped the other group at the Polynesian first.

-Rob

Upvote 0

BoardwalkGlenn

Last October, we stayed at POFQ and needed a rental car to get us to the Ft. Myers area for the rest of our vacation. We reserved the car in advance on National's website (look for promo codes on Mousesavers website).

The day before, we called the Car Care Center (using the number in the confirmation email as Rob stated above) to arrange the shuttle pick up time (I tried calling earlier in the week but they told me to call back the day before). The shuttle picked us up in front of POFQ at the arranged time and we were on our way to the Center.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom