Captain Jacks

queenie0888

Original Poster
Ok, I am trying to pick places for out table service meals.(We are on the dining plan:sohappy: :sohappy: ) One of the places I am thinking about is Captain Jacks in Downtown Disney. I would love to hear some feedback from those of you that have been there before. Do they take PS ???

Thanks for the help

Foolish Mortal

Cant go wrong with this choice. ESPECIALLY on the plan ! They DO NOT take PS. I would recommend goingly either early (before 5:30) or later (around 7:30-8:00) as is gets mobbed between those hours. Have been a few times with no complaints. As always check out the menu to make sure they'll have something to your liking. Hope this helps :wave:

tink rules

I go there each time I am at Disney... but I have to admit... it's for the Strawberry Marguerita!!!! They are GREAT!!! (but beware... they are strong!!! Two of them put me on a bench at DTD one afternoon!!! Luckily it was a nice sunny day!)

I went when I was there in December. It's a nice place for lunch if you are in the area. Check the menus on www.allearsnet.com and see if they have anything that you would like to eat there.

Floridasunshine

I went there a couple of weeks ago and did not like it. The service was not very good, and they have a very limited menu. There was only about 3 seafood dishes on the menu.... not even a grilled shrimp or fish dish other than salmon! Took us an hour and half to get in without ps ressies.... would not recommend it.

jdvm

I'm a huge strawberry margarita fan as well but will have to admit that the last time I was there it looked very dated and tired and everything but the drinks were mediocre.

RonAnnArbor

I ate their twice on my last visit a few weeks ago. THe seafood pasta is excellent. The shrimp cocktails are excellent. THe steaks are merely passable. There is limited seafood selection. The ambiance is nice - especially if you sit in the back room on the water. I have never found anything wrong with this restaurant. It is not, however, among the top restaurants at WDW. THe service leaves a lot to be desired.

PigletIsMyCat

For good seafood, at least in my opinion, the price at Fulton's is worth it. It is not on the DDP, it does accept ressies, and it is rather expensive, but I think it is a wonderful and romantic meal without the kids. If that is possible :)

Main Street USA

I went to Cap'n Jacks once a couple years ago, and I liked it just fine. I tend to choose a place to eat based on the atmosphere rather than the food, though, so. Don't remember the food at all. I DO remember it being a little cramped in there.

As with just about anywhere, I say go for it and form an opinion of your own. Anytime you ask about a specific place on these forums, you get votes that usually split right down the middle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom