Captain America 3 civil war?

Bparso87

Original Poster
Wow just wow with RDJ now joining the third installment and going down the civil war story line will be great. The only problem would be not have spidey who plays a big role in the story. What are your thoughts of captain America 3 and avengers 3

TB4244

I can see the Cap and Stark being at odds over the Superhero Registration Act (those that survive Ultrons efforts) but it'll probably differ from the comic anyway, much like Age of Ultron will as that features way too many crossovers from those characters outside the MCU. My feelings are that it'll be a result of SHIELDs secrets being leaked out at the end of Winter Soldier. I'm still excited about it though, I'm all for more Avengers movies.

Bparso87

Original Poster
I think stark will feel guilty for making ultron and help the government put this in place and cap will not like it the only problem is who will be on Starks team Scott Lang not sure

TB4244

Well Pym supported Stark, along with Reed Richards but I think it'll come down to whatever happens in Avengers 2.
This may explain the reports that Marvel and Sony have been in talks about Spidey. Lots of rumors were going around a few weeks ago.
Indeed, after the poor reception of Spidey 2, Sony has been rethinking the future of the franchise. I'd personally like to see web head back under Marvels control again.

Bparso87

Original Poster
Well Pym supported Stark, along with Reed Richards but I think it'll come down to whatever happens in Avengers 2.

Indeed, after the poor reception of Spidey 2, Sony has been rethinking the future of the franchise. I'd personally like to see web head back under Marvels control again.
I don't think that spider will go under marvels control but let spidey in to the avengers and marvel movies it would only help spidey with Sony. Plus marvel has been a holes with none marvel studios comics look at fantastic 4.

TB4244

Yes Marvel have very much distanced themselves from the 'reboot' of F4. But from reading what I have about the production I would too.

Bparso87

Original Poster
Yes Marvel have very much distanced themselves from the 'reboot' of F4. But from reading what I have about the production I would too.
Yea I would to ppl get made that other studios have properties but marvel had to sell some they where bankrupt in the early to mid 90s.

erasure fan1

I don't think that spider will go under marvels control but let spidey in to the avengers and marvel movies it would only help spidey with Sony.
I agree, I don't think there is a chance of Sony giving him back. Why would they when the smart thing to do is lend your character over to the avengers and give him a huge popularity boost. It really is a win win for both sides. If the movie is a hit (and why would it not) Sony then has a fantastic stepping stone for the next spidey solo film. For Disney, the hype and excitement of spidey joining up with the avengers would be huge.

Bparso87

Original Poster
I agree, I don't think there is a chance of Sony giving him back. Why would they when the smart thing to do is lend your character over to the avengers and give him a huge popularity boost. It really is a win win for both sides. If the movie is a hit (and why would it not) Sony then has a fantastic stepping stone for the next spidey solo film. For Disney, the hype and excitement of spidey joining up with the avengers would be huge.
My thought was always to have all 3 studios relase a 3 part movie for civil war 3 movies equal time and split the profits all three ways but I know it would never happen

erasure fan1

My thought was always to have all 3 studios relase a 3 part movie for civil war 3 movies equal time and split the profits all three ways but I know it would never happen
That would be fantastic. Yea it is a long shot but it would work out well for all the studios. It is too bad that egos and nonsense trump commonsense. Oh well, there is always dreaming.

Bparso87

Original Poster
That would be fantastic. Yea it is a long shot but it would work out well for all the studios. It is too bad that egos and nonsense trump commonsense. Oh well, there is always dreaming.
But with the spidey talk there is at least a chance for spidey.

AllyInWonderland

image.jpg

image.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Some casting news - We have a villain - http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/2...l-play-villain-baron-zemo-marvels-civil-war-0

daniel-bruhl.jpg

Daniel Brühl as Baron Helmut Zemo, another bad guy who thinks he’s making the world a better place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The son of a HYDRA scientist, Helmut Zemo tried to avenge his father’s death and ended up spiraling down into a vat of the impossible-to-break bonding substance Adhesive X—which disfigured him permanently. The character is recognizable for his distinctive purple mask, and is known for creating a new incarnation of the Masters of Evil, a counterweight to the Avengers that united high-profile villains. (They always see themselves as the heroes, however. Even if the “evil” in the name gives it away.)

In addition we will see Captain America, Iron Man , Black Panther, Scarlett Witch and the as of yet uncast Spider Man in this movie

KeithVH

I dunno. Does anyone really think the average moviegoer will be able to stomach that Sharon is preggers or that she pumps three into Cap (center mass)? Besides sounding like a daytime soap, not sure the public can deal with this dark subject.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom