Cap 3

Jimmy Thick

Pulled a sick day and snuck off to see this and...

The first 45 minutes can get a little drawn out but the rest of the film is the best Marvel film ever made, and I do not make a statement like that lightly.

It builds new characters and future storylines intelligently while not disrupting its own story arc. Spider-Man and Ant Man steal the movie, in my opinion Spidey is perfectly cast and very much so in line with the comic character.

Speaking of which for fans of the comic this film does a real fan service to the fanbois.

I read on the time, especially on this forum that the whole Marvel comic film is going to die with the public soon, I highly doubt it if they keep making them as entertaining as this, this movie is fantastic.

Jimmy's rating out of four stars?

3 1/2.

Flippin'Flounder

Pulled a sick day and snuck off to see this and...

The first 45 minutes can get a little drawn out but the rest of the film is the best Marvel film ever made, and I do not make a statement like that lightly.

It builds new characters and future storylines intelligently while not disrupting its own story arc. Spider-Man and Ant Man steal the movie, in my opinion Spidey is perfectly cast and very much so in line with the comic character.

Speaking of which for fans of the comic this film does a real fan service to the fanbois.

I read on the time, especially on this forum that the whole Marvel comic film is going to die with the public soon, I highly doubt it if they keep making them as entertaining as this, this movie is fantastic.

Jimmy's rating out of four stars?

3 1/2.
Everything you said was spot on. I was pleasantly surprised by Spider Man. Tom Holland doesn't look like PP, but they made it so he did, and it was wonderful.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Well this Mother is going to see it this weekend. But I could see how people that are more traditional for Mother's Day don't got to the movies on Sunday.
My wife wanted to see it Sunday but we have gotten to where we only do Fork and Screen and front row neck breaker seats were the only thing left.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
My wife wanted to see it Sunday but we have gotten to where we only do Fork and Screen and front row neck breaker seats were the only thing left.
I'm similar I only to Alamo Drafthouse. I haven't even looked at seats but I like to see movies by myself so there is usually a single somewhere descent.

Jimmy Thick

mf1972

saw it last night & enjoyed it a lot. prob the best of the 3 Capt movies, & I really liked the 2nd one. too bad BVS didn't open against it like it originally was supposed too. would've been interesting.

mf1972

Chalk this one up for a billion in total gross. I feel bad for DC's Suicide Squad if that film gets compared to this one.
that movie is going to have to get Oscar caliber reviews for me to watch it. just not interested. practically a guardians rip off. bunch of misfits saving the day (supposedly).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom