Can't use ME

Nicole

Original Poster
My family and I are headed down to WDW in February. DH, 5 y.o. DD and I are driving down on Monday, and our teenage kids, DD16 and DS19 are flying down Thursday night (President's Day weekend) so they'll only have to miss one day of school.

I called WDW to see about putting them on an ME bus and they weren't able to get the computer to let them do it. Because we check in on Monday night that's the only day they could arrange us to have ME service.

My DH said he'll just drive out to the airport and get them but I am sure there's an ME bus headed our way and it would be so much nicer if they could just hop on that!

Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can solve this? Is there a direct number to ME that I could call and talk to someone who may have a better option? Could they just show up at the ME counter and ask nicely? We will likely bring their luggage with us so all they'll have are carry-ons, if that.

intenseblue98

Do you have more than one room booked and if so, are both for the same dates? If you have two rooms, can you change the teens' room check-in date?

Nicole

Original Poster
nope, we are staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. I just can't imagine it would be that hard to fit two more people on one of the ME busses, especially if they don't have luggage!

Nicole

Original Poster
Well, like I said, my DH can easily go pick them up for a lot less than the cost of a cab or towncar. It is mostly the "free" factor of ME that appeals to me at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom