Can't do Chef Mickey, other suggestions?

DJ7203

Original Poster
We are going to Disney World the last weekend in August as a Birthday present to my 7 year old daughter. I really wanted to take her to breakfast at Chef Mickey's but even though I have been calling every day for months, there are just no reservations open. Any suggestions for another great breakfast place at Disney or just in that general Orlando area? I really want to make this trip special for her.

Disneymom201

It's been a few years but we enjoyed breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. The character interaction was great. I remember the service was good & so was the food. I love spending time in The Grand Floridian as well :)

DJ7203

Original Poster
Okay so I got reservations for 9:50am on the day we will be going to the park at Crystal Palace. I just hope the line to get into Disney isn't crazy, I don't want us to be late for it.

gooftroop5

Must-dos for use every trip are Crystal Palace in MK and Tusker House in AK. You see Pooh and friends at Crystal Palace and Donald, Mickey, Daisy, Goofy at Tusker House. If you don't want to go into a park then Ohana is good too! Keep trying! Something will open up.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
My mom's first trip to WDW was for her 65th birthday. On her 70th birthday trip, she discovered Cape May Cafe, which she declared her favorite character breakfast. She's eaten there 3 times, and on her trip this year for her 80th birthday, I added a Crystal Palace breakfast. It is now her favorite.

Long story, but the point is, I highly recommend Crystal Palace. :)

HouCuseChickie

Keep stalking the website. I wouldn't bother calling as you can check online literally hundreds of times per day. A pre-park opening slot at Crystal Palace would be my ideal, but anything closer to 7am at Chef Mickey's is great too.

DJ7203

Original Poster
You are guys are all so helpful! Thank you for all the suggestions! I was able to make a reservation for Crystal Palace, so I have that as a back up. But I am going to keep checking for Chef Mickey openings as well. Especially as the date gets closer. :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom