Cannon water explosions turned off at Pirates

Sped2424

Just happened to get off Pirates of the Caribbean just a few minutes ago. I noticed that multiple AA were not functioning and that all of the water jets from the cannons are turned off. Any thing you guys know about this?
I noticed the same thing the cannon effects were all down but I did notice a lot of fog by the ship which usually I thought wasn't there I didn't know if it was a new effect or just something I always missed.

PhotoDave219

Just happened to get off Pirates of the Caribbean just a few minutes ago. I noticed that multiple AA were not functioning and that all of the water jets from the cannons are turned off. Any thing you guys know about this?

The cannons have been like that since at least Mid-February. They had seemed overpowered as it was.

Multiple AAs not functioning is new to me but not horribly unexpected.

Buried20KLeague

Multiple AAs slumped sounds like a pressure supply issue. I'd hope it went 101. If not you should have told the unload CM. Last time I saw this exact thing was at DLP. Five minutes later the attraction was closed for an hour.... Top marks.

Did tell the unload CM... She was aware. Decided to go around and ride again to see if it would be 101 (as it should have been)... Was able to get in a second sleeping Sparrow. Was not surprised.

Did tell the unload CM... She was aware. Decided to go around and ride again to see if it would be 101 (as it should have been)... Was able to get in a second sleeping Sparrow. Was not surprised.
Yup! This is the reason why splash was running a while back with the entire finale boat dead. In peak many see it as better to let people ride with a few glitches than no one riding at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom