Candlelight Processional Dinner Package?

dreamfinder

It's up to you. I think it used to be like a $5-10 upcharge for the guaranteed candlelight seat over just paying for the food. If it is still in that range, then it's not too bad. But you still need to wait in line to get in to the amphitheater. When we did it the dining package line stretched all the way down to the little building in Morocco. So to get good seats, you still need to plan on waiting in line for a bit. So plan that into your day. But it may be better than waiting in line for standby and not getting seats at all.

piglet1

We've done both (with and without package) and have decided not to do it anymore, unless we are going to be there when someone really popular is doing it. Once when we did the package it was raining. Hard. And if we had not paid for the package we probaby would have bagged it and not gotten soaked. We have never been turned away from the stand-by line, and sometimes even get really good seats, since as the show gets closer they fill in the unused "reserved" seats with stand-by people.

Plus the timing (having your meal then getting in line) kills a lot of time since there's not enough time between to do much, but too much time to do nothing. We just find it a little too restrictive

Our humble opinion. :)

PhilharMagician

It s definitely worth seeing.

If you wan to save a few bucks try to do a late lunch with the CP dining package. We would do an approx. 3:00 pm lunch at the Biergarten and then see the middle show at 6:45 PM.

JohnD

Just made my ADR several days ago for 12/1 show. Not many restaurants left. I picked Marrakesh. Just as well. Have never been there. I noticed that it along with Teppan Edo and a few others appear to be the runt of the litter. No one wants them.

DisneyRoy

Just made my ADR several days ago for 12/1 show. Not many restaurants left. I picked Marrakesh. Just as well. Have never been there. I noticed that it along with Teppan Edo and a few others appear to be the runt of the litter. No one wants them.

That's interesting. I figured Teppan Edo with the hibachi would be a popular choice. That's where we are going. Maybe we'll be eating alone!

Tom 55

It is worth it. When I went in 2012 all the seating was used up by the reserved seating. If you waited in line to get it there were no seats.2012 was the only time I went down at Christmas time. So I wanted to try every thing Christmas.

Attachments

• IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 28

Tink28

Haven't been at Christmas since 2001 and we loved the Candlelight show, will be doing the package for sure

71dsp

Totally worth it. Did it in 2012, doing it again this year. Going to try Biergarten this time around. Never been, so excited to try it out! Get in line *early*, even the dining package line fills up quickly. Fortunately for us, we got in line early and got a seat under the awning, as it was raining. There were quite a few people with the dining package that sat out in the rain, and I think nearly everyone in the standby line sat in the rain.

JIMINYCR

Definitely worth it. The line waiting to enter the amphitheater is looong, the seats fill up quickly, and even though the view is good throughout the space, your reserved seats will be better. It's a show you are going to enjoy so why not reserve your seats and make the experience even better. Treat yourself to a good meal, followed by less hassle of getting a good seat. You wont regret spending the money for this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom