Candlelight Procession

DWFEVR

Original Poster
This is our first year visiting Disney at Christmas. We wanted to do the Candlelight Procession package where dinner is included. Does anyone know when they come out with a schedule? Is it 7 days a week or only on weekends? We can start making dining reservations in 2 weeks and are trying to get an idea of a schedule.
Thanks.

aladdin2007

This is our first year visiting Disney at Christmas. We wanted to do the Candlelight Procession package where dinner is included. Does anyone know when they come out with a schedule? Is it 7 days a week or only on weekends? We can start making dining reservations in 2 weeks and are trying to get an idea of a schedule.
Thanks.

I think you have awhile to go yet, the schedule usually doesnt come out till sometime in July/Aug if I remember correctly, and then it tends to fluctuate/change up till Nov.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Is it 7 days a week or only on weekends?
Below is the WDWMagic News update for 2014 CP. This was posted on October 17th 2014. As you can see, its nightly AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE

"The complete line-up, of course still subject to change, is as follows:

Nov 28 to Nov 29 2014: Jodi Benson
Nov 30 to Dec 2: Neil Patrick Harris
Dec 3 to Dec 4:
Jonathan Groff
Dec 5 to Dec 6 2014:
Whoopi Goldberg
Dec 7 to Dec 8: LeVar Burton
Dec 9 to Dec 11:
Edward James Olmos
Dec 12 to Dec 14:
Joe Morton
Dec 15 to Dec 17:
Chita Rivera
Dec 18 to Dec 20:
Ana Gasteyer
Dec 21 to Dec 23:
Marlee Matlin
Dec 24 to Dec 25: Isabella Rossellini
Dec 26 to Dec 27: Blair Underwood
Dec 28 to Dec 30 2014:
Steven Curtis Chapman"

Tink28

Along the same lines, I book my ADRs next week so can I book a restaurant for when I am planning to see CP with the package or will I have to wait for the CP details to be released?

Tink28

That's what I thought, but wasn't sure if the restaurants are reserved for the CP or you can just book anyway?

DWFEVR

Original Poster
Thanks for all the responses. I guess I asked the question incorrectly though. I don't want to "book" a reservation now but just want to set a day aside to be booked whenever they are available. Will there be a dining package available every night (if I make it in time)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom