Canada Top of the Mountain

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
I was just reading something that says " There is a walking trail in Canada that will take you to the top of the mountain. To the right of Le Cellier, before you get to Kidcot, is the walkway that leads toward the theater that plays O’Canada, and that is where you will find a little trail that will take you to the top of the mountain. Once you get to the top you can look down the mountain and appreciate the waterfall and the scenery around you."
Has anyone seen this? Any photos?

Captain Barbossa

I was just reading something that says " There is a walking trail in Canada that will take you to the top of the mountain. To the right of Le Cellier, before you get to Kidcot, is the walkway that leads toward the theater that plays O’Canada, and that is where you will find a little trail that will take you to the top of the mountain. Once you get to the top you can look down the mountain and appreciate the waterfall and the scenery around you."
Never have heard or seen anything about this, but God I hope it's true.

The Empress Lilly

Yes you can! Here's the view from the top!:

7941182638_4a86a9408c_b.jpg

mergatroid

Done it but don't have any photo's sorry, it's good but not mind blowing.

PortOrleans

Interesting. Does anyone have any information about what times this trail is open?
During 'Illuminations' it seems as though lighting or pyrotechnics rise from within the mountain prior to showtime.

If you were to walk this trail during Illuminations the experience might be a bit explosive.

nickys

Premium Member
Maybe. I think I've been there but I don't recall ever taking a trail down near Le Cellier.
Maybe it sounds better than it is.

It's a path! It winds round a bit and you climb up to a smallish outlook, and back down. You take it from the path that leads to O Canada?

Trail is definitely over-stating it.

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
It's a path! It winds round a bit and you climb up to a smallish outlook, and back down. You take it from the path that leads to O Canada?

Trail is definitely over-stating it.
I'm going to have to check it out next time I'm there. Thanks for all the help guys.

raven

Guys, the "trail" is just the bridge over the water near the waterfall that everyone already knows about. You can climb the steps near the entrance to O'Canada to get a better view of the falls or take it back down the main steps to the promenade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom