Canada Pavilion Rant

John park hopper

The Canadian pavillion has so much potential but it seems to fall short. We took a trip and toured Nova Scotia what a beautiful section of Canada and some of the nicest people we met. Had the best seafood. It was my first time at Tim Hortons, I was hooked on their apple fritters and coffee--- they need to make that available at the pavillion. I would think they could come up with an attraction beyound just a film show casing Canada.

Astro Blaster

I was in Ottawa earlier this year and randomly walked by the Chateau Laurier - first thought was that it's the hotel from Epcot!

Attachments

• IMG_9541.JPG
    IMG_9541.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 38

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I got it....This should be the next seamless circlevision to be updated and this time have it be hosted by Canada's own Duct Tape Connoisseur...Red Green..
B821641570Z.1_20140630164821_000_GQA195U2K.3_Gallery.jpg
It would have to be 4D -- 3D with smellivision!
Can't wait to smell Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services truck rolling by on screen...

castlecake2.0

I really wouldn't be terribly upset if the circlevision left to be replaced by something else. Or something could be added in addition to the film as that attraction only requires 2 cast to operate a day at bare minimum. But if we had to sacrifice it for something else I'd be ok. I feel like whatever it is would be pretty far down the WSC work order list though? As there's already so many rumours ahead of it?

wannabeBelle

I really wouldn't be terribly upset if the circlevision left to be replaced by something else. Or something could be added in addition to the film as that attraction only requires 2 cast to operate a day at bare minimum. But if we had to sacrifice it for something else I'd be ok. I feel like whatever it is would be pretty far down the WSC work order list though? As there's already so many rumours ahead of it?
@marni1971 ?? Marie

Matt_Black

I'd keep the Circlevision but with a new film narrated by Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis in their Rutt & Tuke characters, because their DVD commentary on Brother Bear is the best darn thing about that movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom