Can you leave your luggage with the hotel after checkout?

KBLovedDisney

Another trip planning question I have, but straight to point I made with thread title...
(My Yoda voice is louder than normal today...)

So, the reason behind this question is that our last day (or checkout day), we traditionally like to venture back to Disney Springs for some last minute shopping. However, this trip, we will be taking the train and then using Uber (like I said in my previous thread).

Will the hotels hold luggage upon request/extra payment/etc.? Or is this just not an option?

Minnie1986

Another trip planning question I have, but straight to point I made with thread title...
(My Yoda voice is louder than normal today...)

So, the reason behind this question is that our last day (or checkout day), we traditionally like to venture back to Disney Springs for some last minute shopping. However, this trip, we will be taking the train and then using Uber (like I said in my previous thread).

Will the hotels hold luggage upon request/extra payment/etc.? Or is this just not an option?
Yes, you can. But the like the previous person said, make sure you leave them a nice tip.

Upvote 0

righttrack

Since magical express this has become so very common. We always make the most of our vacations by making departure and arrival day park days. When you're staying a week or more, it's just worth it because the price is right. I usually tip $5 per bag.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom