Can you "keep" the kitchen sink?

smash111778

Original Poster
We are going to WDW over Thanksgiving and plan on trying the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream.:slurp:

For those of you who have ordered it before, I have a question.

Do you get to keep the bowl in which the Kitchen Sink in served? If not, are they available for purchase?

Thanks!

goonie007

I'm gonna guess no but it would be awesome if you could purchase it although i don't know how you would get it home :shrug:

828tnt

did it once with my youngest- failed miserably btw. never even thought to ask. i highly doubt it, but who knows....

but really.... you want to move on from the experience quickly. it's awesome, but worse than a hangover from around the world......:ROFLOL:

sbkline

I asked this very question a long time ago, and the answer I was given was, no, you don't get to keep it and they aren't available for purchase either. :wave:

AEfx

What is the Kitchen Sink? Never had one.

A big metal sink with every kind of ice cream and topping they make. If you check some food threads, you'll see 'em. They throw in everything but the "kitchen sink", and then throw that in as well. :)

Personally, I find it really gross - mostly because I am really picky about ice cream; I only like "plain" flavors like chocolate and vanilla, and just some hot fudge and whipped cream are as far as I go with toppings.

However, if you like a big o'le mess of ice cream and toppings, which many do, it's supposed to be quite fun!

zifster

A big metal sink with every kind of ice cream and topping they make. If you check some food threads, you'll see 'em. They throw in everything but the "kitchen sink", and then throw that in as well. :)

Personally, I find it really gross - mostly because I am really picky about ice cream; I only like "plain" flavors like chocolate and vanilla, and just some hot fudge and whipped cream are as far as I go with toppings.

However, if you like a big o'le mess of ice cream and toppings, which many do, it's supposed to be quite fun!

Yeah I'm kind of like you, I prefer just one or two flavors of ice cream in my sundaes. It sounds like this is more of a novelty thing just to be able to say you did it. Not quite sure how making a pig out of yourself is exactly a badge of honor, but okay. :lol:

Phonedave

It's the "whole can of whipped cream" that gets me. First of all, cream in a can :veryconfu and second, thats the part that just make me think I don't want to attempt it. I can eat ice cream and other toppings with no problem, but all that whipped cream is just bleah.

-dave

Dwarful

We just tried it on our last trip...we switched to just choc. & Vanilla ice cream...skipped the coffee, strawberry and I don't remember the other kind. It was really big, but the actual metal sink part would easily fit into a large suitcase IF you could purchase it, but sadly no. We did this on my birthday and it was pretty fun to try. We had five in our group and and came no where close to finishing this. But since they give you regular bowls and spoons you can easily scoop out what you like. My niece hates bananas so we made sure she didn't get any bananas in her bowl. They do make a big production out of it when they bring it to you...flashing lights, attention, etc., Plus I was a bit surprised at the cost. I think it was $23.99 + tax, to me that wasn't too bad because if all five of us had ordered different things it would have been that much or more.

It definately is something to try once at WDW.

travelgip

We are going to WDW over Thanksgiving and plan on trying the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream.:slurp:

For those of you who have ordered it before, I have a question.

Do you get to keep the bowl in which the Kitchen Sink in served? If not, are they available for purchase?

Thanks!

NO:cry:

Goofycanuck

Hi
I have a major problem with my kitchen sink. It's a double sink and on one side there's a disposal. The other side doesn't have a disposal. Both sides do not drain at all - unless I plunge the heck out of them. When I do run the disposal, the disposal side of the sink drains the water, but then it shoots right up into the second sink. After turning off the disposal, both sides become overflowed again. I've tried the liquid plummer, etc. stuff and my husband tried to snake it. What to do?
Spammer reported.

flavious27

I doubt it, those dishes have to cost some dough and are made in small amounts.

kitchen-sink.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom