Can you cancel the parkhopper before we arrive at WDW?

I booked our WDW resort room and ordered our park tickets for a trip later on this year, and I purchased the parkhopper option. However, now we're thinking of extending the trip and I don't know if we'll need the parkhopper option anymore. Do you know if Disney will let me cancel the parkhopper option before we go on our trip?

Rob562

I booked our WDW resort room and ordered our park tickets for a trip later on this year, and I purchased the parkhopper option. However, now we're thinking of extending the trip and I don't know if we'll need the parkhopper option anymore. Do you know if Disney will let me cancel the parkhopper option before we go on our trip?

If the tickets are part of a vacation package reservation and you are outside the window where they charge for changes (30 or 45 days, not sure what it currently is), yes they will remove the option from the tickets.

If you purchased the tickets separately, either directly from Disney or through a reseller, then you're out of luck. You can add to a ticket but not subtract.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom