Can you buy dinning

Jon81uk

I don't understand your question.

The free dining promotion gets you a free dining plan if your arrival date is in the eligible range and you book a package including park hopper tickets at an eligible resort.

If you are getting the dining plan it must always be for all nights of your stay.

JIMINYCR

Also not sure of your question but if what you are asking.... If you have free dining and want to save table service credits, intending to use them later for a 2 credit restaurant, then you can pay out of pocket for your meal. You tell your server when he/she comes to your table that you won't be using the dining plan for your meal.

jgj123

Not sure what you are asking either, but if you are wondering about a stay where 2 days are outside the dining plan window, I know that as long as the trip starts within the free dining window, it doesn't matter when it ends, you get free dining the entire trip. Not so sure about how it works if the free dining window opens after your planned stay.

Just read that your stay has to start during the free dining window, so if you arrive before free dining begins, you would need 2 reservations to get free dining for the remainder of the stay.

Lisa_34

Original Poster
Sorry I was running into work. Yes our free dining would start 2 days after we get there if we would go early. We changed our dates so we could get the free dining.
The dates we have now is nov:14-21
I was wanting to buy 2 days so we could maybe arrive on the 12th

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sorry I was running into work. Yes our free dining would start 2 days after we get there if we would go early. We changed our dates so we could get the free dining.
The dates we have now is nov:14-21
I was wanting to buy 2 days so we could maybe arrive on the 12th
You would have to do a split stay with that scenario and doing so will not work out to your favor due to having to break up your ticket purchase.

If you can't modify your travel dates to check into your resort on the 14th, I would look for a room discount instead of free dining.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom