Can you access the "Hub" from home?

trooper1917

Original Poster
I've read about the cast member website on these boards. Is it something a CM can access from anywhere or only at work?

Dreamstuff

I've read about the cast member website on these boards. Is it something a CM can access from anywhere or only at work?
For the most part you can access it from home, My Uncle has access from his home, but like the above stated there are a few area's that may not be home accessible:)

trooper1917

Original Poster
More specifically, we (and the future CM) want to arrange a hotel stay with the cast member discount. Is this done intra or internet?
Thanks

ImaYoyo

To access SAP, Tigger, ICE, CDS, MATRA, Workbrain Editor, and a few other programs, you'll need to use Citrix. Occasionally I work from home and that's what works best. You get a virtual desktop of your personal office computer.

olean

Yes, you can access The Hub online from any computer. Of course you need your Disney network ID and password in order to enter the website. You can see your work schedule, request days off, browse information, etc.. As mentioned by previous posters, there are a few applications that you can only access from Disney intranet, but those are usually applications that you have no need to use at home.

khelinski

If you work for the company, indeed. But...if you used to work for the company, and do not anymore (like former CPs) - you CAN'T access the hub. :brick:

joanna71985

If you work for the company, indeed. But...if you used to work for the company, and do not anymore (like former CPs) - you CAN'T access the hub. :brick:

That's not true. I've been able to access the HUB in between all my CPs (including the 2 when I wasn't a rep yet).

khelinski

That's not true. I've been able to access the HUB in between all my CPs (including the 2 when I wasn't a rep yet).

Hmmm...I have gotten an error every time I tried logging in. And the same applies to other former CPs I know.

Perhaps, you are quite simply - special! :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom