can no longer access a thread

BJones82

Original Poster
I was just curious what is going on when I can no longer access a thread I am assuming I was locked out for some reason. If someone could help me out understanding why this happens generally that would be greatly appreciated :)

NYwdwfan

I was just curious what is going on when I can no longer access a thread I am assuming I was locked out for some reason?

If a thread gets locked, you can still access it but it will have a little lock icon and the words "you do not have sufficient privileges to post here" (or something like that). The thread may also have been deleted.

BJones82

Original Poster
If a thread gets locked, you can still access it but it will have a little lock icon and the words "you do not have sufficient privileges to post here" (or something like that). The thread may also have been deleted.
That is exactly what it says the "you do not have sufficient privileges to post here" but it is still listed in the forum thread lists... It specifically is the thread in Trip Reports "No Magic for my family"

NYwdwfan

OP had made 2 threads - one was in Trip Reports - I forget where the other one was. Are your alerts still there?

EDIT: Alerts gone. Thread deleted. I'm SHOCKED.

BJones82

Original Poster
OP had made 2 threads - one was in Trip Reports - I forget where the other one was. Are your alerts still there?
alerts are gone the other thread was deleted a long time ago because of the duplicate... I don't really care if the post was gone I just wanted to make sure I did not do something wrong that got me in trouble as I am somewhat new to the forums

NYwdwfan

alerts are gone the other thread was deleted a long time ago because of the duplicate... I don't really care if the post was gone I just wanted to make sure I did not do something wrong that got me in trouble as I am somewhat new to the forums

If you did something wrong you would get a PM from a mod letting you know. Or so I've heard.
paranoid.gif

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
In circumstances like this, I copy the thread and paste it into word. I then keep the thread going by assuming the different personalities of the different members of the board. For example, I may pretend like I'm @hakunamatata and make post after post about churros. I should note, that Steve won't add likes to your total count no matter how many times I PM him(for example, I may tell him that @hakunamatata 's churro post has 8 likes and even list the board members whose personalities I momentarily assumed that liked his hilarious churro post). I may even report posts when I am certain posters. Sadly, these stuck up boards on the actual "information superhighway" ignore all this activity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom