can i pull off a surprise split stay?

princessmommy

Original Poster
Thinking of spending 6 nights at POP or POFQ and then 2 nights at WL before our 3 night cruise. I love surprising the family. Do you think it's possible to pull off a surprise resort change? I was thinking of sending dh and ds off to disneyquest the morning of the transfer. Packing everything up The night before saying I am organizing for the cruise. Then meeting them at DTD and when it's time to catch a resort bus, say nope we need to catch this one.
What do you think?

Courtney6682

I was just being a creep and going thru old posts( im working alone in the drive -thru of the bank i work at) and saw this....how did it work out?? lol

MattnMissouri

I was just being a creep and going thru old posts( im working alone in the drive -thru of the bank i work at) and saw this....how did it work out?? lol
Not creeping... Kinda funny. Too bad with the app and everything, someone would figure this out. To me though, this would be amazing!

HRHPrincessAriel

Not creeping... Kinda funny. Too bad with the app and everything, someone would figure this out. To me though, this would be amazing!
Not really. DH didn't touch the app the entire time on our trip. I could have pulled a switch easy in that regard. Same when my parents took my daughter. My dad didn't even install the app on his phone. My mom did everything

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom