Can anyone recommend a good video app for iPhone?

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Hey all.

So my phone will only take individual videos and will not let you pause and continue the video later - on iPhone6 here. I have heard there are apps for this - pausing and continuing later. Can anyone recommend one, either for free or pay? Looking to do some vids this trip and will share in a trip report.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

thomas998

Hey all.

So my phone will only take individual videos and will not let you pause and continue the video later - on iPhone6 here. I have heard there are apps for this - pausing and continuing later. Can anyone recommend one, either for free or pay? Looking to do some vids this trip and will share in a trip report.

I use VLC for watching videos on my iOS devices... its free and if all you want to do is watch a video and pause it in the middle before continuing it will do that and it won't cost you anything.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hey all.

Yep MoviePro. It has the recording functionality you need and more. Its very good.

thomas998

I use VLC for watching videos on my iOS devices... its free and if all you want to do is watch a video and pause it in the middle before continuing it will do that and it won't cost you anything.
I think I made the wrong suggestion... this was if you were trying to watch videos... Are you talking about watching them or recording them?

RScottyL

iPhone needs to come up with an update to not allow vertical videos! That is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to video!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom