Calling on all DLRR train buffs again

Thumper14

Original Poster
Are the Lilly Belle tickets only available to Club 33 members?

We are getting closer to the Magic everyday!  

Travel Junkie

I heard they were back to allowing anyone to ride it. It is very hit and miss but if you ask in the morning you may still be able to get on it.

MonorailLover

This is not true. Even though the public is not allowed, there is a way to ride the Lilly Belle, without being in Club 33. If you join the Carolwood Pacific Historical Society, they sell tickets, which are valid. I used them last year, and it was great!

EDIT: I would first contact Sharon, because I'm not currently sure if it is still available, as it all changes. To purchase them, you'll have to purchase a membership, and I don't want you to and find they're no longer available.

http://carolwood.com/

Thumper14

Original Poster
This is not true. Even though the public is not allowed, there is a way to ride the Lilly Belle, without being in Club 33. If you join the Carolwood Pacific Historical Society, they sell tickets, which are valid. I used them last year, and it was great!

EDIT: I would first contact Sharon, because I'm not currently sure if it is still available, as it all changes. To purchase them, you'll have to purchase a membership, and I don't want you to and find they're no longer available.

http://carolwood.com/
Thanks. I surprised my hubby with the Behind the Steam Trains tour in WDW last year and he loved it. We were trying to plan a trip to the Carolwood Barn in LA during this trip but they will not be open. Maybe another time. He was not as impressed with the Lilly Belle as I was, but the Grand Canyon and Primeval World refurbs will satisfy both of us. If you love the DRR the train tour in WDW is very nice and worth the early wake up time.

MonorailLover

Thanks. I surprised my hubby with the Behind the Steam Trains tour in WDW last year and he loved it. We were trying to plan a trip to the Carolwood Barn in LA during this trip but they will not be open. Maybe another time. He was not as impressed with the Lilly Belle as I was, but the Grand Canyon and Primeval World refurbs will satisfy both of us. If you love the DRR the train tour in WDW is very nice and worth the early wake up time.
Ive done it all, trust me. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom