Cagan Crossing In Clermont

mastif

Original Poster
Hello. I am moving into these apartments (Ridgpoint) very soon. Since I'm moving from out of state, It has been difficult to try to get down there to see them, so I haven't been able to. I've just gone off of pictures and some reviews on the place. They seem ok, just wondering if anyone could give me any advice/experience good or bad. Also, I've been looking for some picture of the inside of the apartments but can only find the little ones they have one their website. Any help would be great. Thanks..!

Disney_Belle

Funny you ask, my husband and I rented a car last week while in WDW (we never go off property) but we wanted to check out areas to live outside of Orlando, as we plan on moving to Florida in November. We have a friend who lives at Cagan so we drove by there (we didn't go in the apartments). It seems pretty decent. I really don't have anything else to compare it to, but it was nice. He told me he enjoys living there and hasn't had any issues. That area of Clermont was nice too... everything you could possibly need was right across the street... but drive a mile the other way and its all orange groves. It was also about a 20 minute ride for us to get back on WDW property.

Good luck! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom