Cabins??

pixeemom

Original Poster
HI all been MIA sorry!
FB has taken over my life
redface.gif

so I need opinions
pro's and con's of the cabins please.....
for some reason i am freaking out big time about the internal/external bus system...
with 4 kids....
just seems like too many buses etc. just to get to a park
frown.gif

any help will be greatly appreciated!
TIA
Danielle

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
HI all been MIA sorry!
FB has taken over my life
redface.gif

so I need opinions
pro's and con's of the cabins please.....
for some reason i am freaking out big time about the internal/external bus system...
with 4 kids....
just seems like too many buses etc. just to get to a park
frown.gif

any help will be greatly appreciated!
TIA
Danielle

It's really not that bad but will you have a car? If so just use your car since its free to park at the parks etc if staying onsite. We actually prefer using our car on property being it to us is much faster and less hassle. But the busses even at Ft. Wilderness are frequent internally and the external busses, and not as bad as your worrying it to be. ;)

PrincessRachelT

It's really not bad. You walk to your cabin bus stop (they are in loops, so each has a stop fairly close), that bus takes you to the main area, and you go to the park. Takes a few extra minutes, but not bad at all! We loved staying at Ft. Wilderness!

Belle_MTL

If it's in your budget rent a golf cart and you can ride that around the resort and to the park buses/boats. If not, the internal buses run frequently and are really not a hassle. Of the 3 resorts that we've stayed at we have found the FT buses to be the best. We used to split our stays to try to experience all the resorts, but now only stay at the cabins. Have a blast!!

Curvelo

I've stayed at FW in 2014 with a party of 6 and will be back there in August with a party of 5. We loved just about everything about the cabins: the space, the full kitchen, the quiet surroundings. The time we spent waiting for the internal bus was less than what we saved by having breakfast at the cabin, so one kid may be finishing his cereal while the other is already getting ready to leave.

Also, note that you can reach MK by boat and I consider this a bonus.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom