Cabana Bay One Night Stay Reviewed

danpam1024

Original Poster
ADDENDUM-
So we took DS (12) this past Saturday for a night at CBBR. The hotel (per the check-in lady) was at 100%. DS was not loving it. The children were unruly and out of control- screaming at the parents and overall just little turds. I wanted to backhand the taste out of about 25 of their mouths- unbelievable, bad parenting. Our room (2 down from the one we stayed in last month) had a GIANT stain on one of the chairs (looked like coke) and the other chair has a button missing. My pillow had a hair on it :eek:. It seems, as predicted, the majority of people staying here are going to tear it apart :(. People are animals. It was our farewell trip to CBBR- we will not be returning, just waiting a bit longer and saving more to stay at the HRH.

alissafalco

ADDENDUM-
So we took DS (12) this past Saturday for a night at CBBR. The hotel (per the check-in lady) was at 100%. DS was not loving it. The children were unruly and out of control- screaming at the parents and overall just little turds. I wanted to backhand the taste out of about 25 of their mouths- unbelievable, bad parenting. Our room (2 down from the one we stayed in last month) had a GIANT stain on one of the chairs (looked like coke) and the other chair has a button missing. My pillow had a hair on it :eek:. It seems, as predicted, the majority of people staying here are going to tear it apart :(. People are animals. It was our farewell trip to CBBR- we will not be returning, just waiting a bit longer and saving more to stay at the HRH.
Omg thats terrible! Did you complain?

Kungaloosh1937

Cons- No valet
No EP- absolute deal breaker in season
No room service
Walk is FAR/ no boat just a bus
No table service restaurant
No waitstaff at either pool
The children seemed on the younger side (my DS is 12 and there seemed to be more kids his age at HRH)

Just a couple things. There is no room service but there is pizza delivery from the hotel. Also, the bowling alley doubles as a table service restaurant and you don't have to bowl. They serve American fare.

Captain Chaos

ADDENDUM-
SO it appears the guests ruining CBBR are the same trash that is ruining Disney resorts. People are just animals and need to be caged.

danpam1024

Original Poster
Omg thats terrible! Did you complain?
no- really- what good would it do? I know it is definitely not for us- really sad. It is beautiful. You don't have to have money to behave- what is wrong with people? I forgot to mention there was actually a pile of POOP in the hallway- yep, actual poop, and someone had stepped in it so there were tracks as well. I guess I tried to block it out of my mind. The thing that really stinks is we were planning on staying there during HHN so my older son and his GF could come along. Now it's going to cost a ton more to be at the HRH- but well worth the money- putting in for OT now.

alissafalco

no- really- what good would it do? I know it is definitely not for us- really sad. It is beautiful. You don't have to have money to behave- what is wrong with people? I forgot to mention there was actually a pile of POOP in the hallway- yep, actual poop, and someone had stepped in it so there were tracks as well. I guess I tried to block it out of my mind. The thing that really stinks is we were planning on staying there during HHN so my older son and his GF could come along. Now it's going to cost a ton more to be at the HRH- but well worth the money- putting in for OT now.
I don't know, I would write a letter, at least so they know what's going on there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom