Cabana bay beach resort

JoeCamel

Yeah that what I was thinking but how I see it is as a base as only will be there to sleep etc as will be out most of the time lol

Spend some time at the pools and the lazy river, they are quite good and if you like fruity drinks they are reasonably priced (for a themed resort). Bowling is onsite with a cafe type restaurant attached that is good also. My only beef was the noise so I am sure you will enjoy it. The shuttles were very fast when I was there. Never waited long even on special openings at the parks. The walkway is finished but it is 1.5 miles so you really have to want to walk to use it.

Zolameme

Original Poster
I am surprised to hear your issue with the buses, we stayed there last September I don't think we ever waiting more the 5 minutes for a bus on either end.

We really enjoyed the resort, it was clean, comfortable, nice amenities for the price and has a really nice selection at the food court. My only complaint is that we were way at the end of the Americana wing so it was a long walk to and from the lobby.
Yeah that is another thing I am picking up from people and that the distance from the lobby to the rooms etc

Zolameme

Original Poster
Spend some time at the pools and the lazy river, they are quite good and if you like fruity drinks they are reasonably priced (for a themed resort). Bowling is onsite with a cafe type restaurant attached that is good also. My only beef was the noise so I am sure you will enjoy it. The shuttles were very fast when I was there. Never waited long even on special openings at the parks. The walkway is finished but it is 1.5 miles so you really have to want to walk to use it.
Yes of course as me and my partner will most prob do that in the evening after a long day at the parks

I'm visiting from the UK in November and managed to get a family suite for a couple of bob more than a double. Does anyone know how far the Suites are from the main building?

danpam1024

I'm visiting from the UK in November and managed to get a family suite for a couple of bob more than a double. Does anyone know how far the Suites are from the main building?
we were in the far end of the continental building- I didn't think it was far at all, but we're used to staying at HRH and those hallways are super long.

gus ghost

We stayed there in Feb this year- it is my favorite resort in Orlando next to the Polynesian!

The theming is excellent and doesn't feel like a value resort. The resort shuttle was pretty cramped, so we opted for the walking path, which was a very nice walk ( it took about 15 min) and it takes you to Citywalk. The landscaping on the pathway is very beautiful, and the path itself was quiet, I think we came across two other couples on the walk. We're staying there again in Oct for HHN and I cannot wait!

Alexis

I was there for the One Direction in Citywalk in November, so I wasn't there for very long. But I did enjoy the hotel, very clean, since it is new. The food at the hotel was fairly good. They have like a mini food court area with about 5 different options to chose from. The rooms were nice as well. Cannot complain, we had a pool view. Unfortunately we didn't really get to enjoy it since we werent really there. I think there were two pools? They were nice and the pools were heated. It was too cold to swim in, but I touched the water and it was warm. I thought the hotel was very nice. Basically there split into different areas to stay, So the main lobby isn't in the same building as your hotel room. There are different buildings.
I enjoyed my stay overall. Hotel was clean (for now) haha since it is new.

PinnySmart

It is really great for what it is. Some of the theming may get lost on the younger crowd like the V05 hair products. In my opinion it is the most well done value resort in Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom