Buying small direct contract after buying resale at ssr?

Touro1979

Original Poster
Thinking of buying resale contract at ssr for between 150 and 200 points. Can I buy a small 25 point add on contract direct at Ssr after I own resale in order to get membership card and benefits? If so what are add on points costing direct at ssr? Thanks

lostpro9het

Thinking of buying resale contract at ssr for between 150 and 200 points. Can I buy a small 25 point add on contract direct at Ssr after I own resale in order to get membership card and benefits? If so what are add on points costing direct at ssr? Thanks
Yes you can. The direct add-on price is $140/point.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
In your case, that is what I would go with. Adding on as @lostpro9het said would cost you $3,500. Even going on the waitlist shouldn't take too long to purchase direct there. Right now, Poly at 7 months hasn't been very hard to reserve except for a few times a year. As long as you are flexible, you should be able to get in. In addition, buying the points at SSR (our home resort as well), gets you a lot more points for a lot less money, so longer stays, or stays more often. We have 360 so far, and will be adding on next year, and we usually get 2-3 trips every year from our points.

Edit to add: make sure that when you go to buy direct, you insist on the same use year as the points you already own. That way, you get them all at the same time, and don't have to juggle when you get points.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom