Business Trip to Disney - What Should I do?

RedtoGray

So there's probably quite a few threads on this topic already but I thought I'd ask anyways. I'm going to be traveling to Disney World in the next couple of weeks for 3 days and I need some advice as to how to spend that time. I have never visited Disney World alone so I would like to experience some of things that you just don't get to do as a big group. Most of my free time will be in the evenings and I won't have time to do any of the long tours. I'll be staying at one of the hotels near Downtown Disney/Disney Springs. Any advice would be great!

What park(s) should I go to?
What resort(s) should I check out?
What restaurants should I go to?

JIMINYCR

With limited evening time.... First MK followed by EP then either revisit MK or go to DHS if it interests you.
Check out the monorail resorts, easy to do and less time consuming
Look at the restaurant reviews & menus to find what best fits your taste & budget.
I'd recommend other things but with limited time theres not a lot of choice.

Upvote 0

KLeigh

Since you're right in the DTD area I would definitely add dinner at Raglan Road to your list. With so much entertainment going on inside, you will have a great time as a party of one. Be sure to request a table in the main dining area where all the action is.

I also think Epcot is a great idea - there is so much to explore and discover in WS, not to mention all the great restaurants!

Upvote 0

bebert

I recently did this in Disneyland. I tried to focus on the rides I really wanted to see, one night shopping in Downtown Disney and hit restaurants as I went. I think it depends on what you like. I am a big time ride and shopping person so that is what I focus on.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom