Bus service from parks

John park hopper

Original Poster
Just wondering, we stayed at CBR and it seemed the bus pick up and drop off location at the parks( was one of the furthest from the main park entrance compared to other resorts. Are bus pickup/drop off based on resort location, resort level or is it just random?

DisAl

Does Disney post bus pickup/drop off locations for the parks?
There is signage in each park to direct you to your bus pickup point. As others have noted, in general the less expensive (not cheaper, NOTHING is cheap at WDW) the resort the further you bus stop will be from the park entrance.

Last edited:

John park hopper

Original Poster
Sorry, did not make myself clear- does Disney post on line the park locations for bus drop off/pickup based on resort?

Last edited:

DisAl

Sorry, did not make myself clear- does Disney post on line resort park locations for bus drop off/pickup?
I understand what you are looking for now, and I have never been able to find that anywhere on the WDW pages or by searching the web. There are maps that show you where the bus stop "area" is but nothing that shows where the individual stops are. Based on Murphy's law, assume the one you need will be the one at the far end of the stops. And the one with the longest line... :rolleyes:

John park hopper

Original Poster
I understand what you are looking for now, and I have never been able to find that anywhere on the WDW pages or by searching the web. There are maps that show you where the bus stop "area" is but nothing that shows where the individual stops are. Based on Murphy's law, assume the one you need will be the one at the far end of the stops. And the one with the longest line... :rolleyes:
Thanks, oh so true that is generally my luck

TiggerDad

You may be able to find photos people have posted online using a Google search, but you should only use it as a general guide. They can (and do) switch up stop numbers sometimes.

-Rob
Locations change during the day. Some resorts share buses during slow times, then split during peak, so they have to shift stops to accommodate that. But I would say that it did seem to us that CBR often had longer walks.

Dad 2 M & M

Locations change during the day. Some resorts share buses during slow times, then split during peak, so they have to shift stops to accommodate that. But I would say that it did seem to us that CBR often had longer walks.
They do change during the day!! When this happens,usually there are CMs near the exit asking "what resort are you staying?" so they can direct you to the "new" location.

Dad 2 M & M

Everyone says there are at times shared buses, but we've only experienced them when staying at a Deluxe in the Epcot Area Resorts. The Yacht Club, Beach Club, and Swan and Dolphin share buses 100% of the time for MK, and AK. We keep seeing posts about the All-Stars sharing buses, but we haven't EVER experienced it there, and only once experienced shared at AoA/Pop.

Driver

Some post have accurate pieces of the stops but WDW is broken up into "hubs" so a park is a "hub". So I will use MK as my example. All parks also have "their neighborhood" which are the resorts that are considered part of their "hub" . So MK has Grand Floridian, Polly, Contemporary etc. so the resorts for that hub will get top billing for bus queues. Now MK does have Mono service that does throw this explanation off a little but you get the idea. If you apply this concept to other parks it will make sense. Like EPCOT resorts get better bus queu locations at EPCOT. And the variable is sometimes things may get switched around a little especially at closing when they are consolidating with smaller groups to get people home. Hope this helps

Dad 2 M & M

Yea, that makes sense. Is there a guide for each park as to what resorts are in that "hub" and get priority drop offs/pickups?

Not sure about the Hubs and priority....priority might be figured on $$$ of the resort, not proximity. If proximity was the driver, Pop and AoA would have the 1st bus stall at the Studios....and the All-Stars would be at worst #2 at AK

The below is accurate (especially #1 & #2) and is dated circa 2013:

New Single Stops

1 - Disney's Polynesian Resort and Grand Floridian Resort
2 - Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Contemporary Resort
3 - Disney's Old Key West
4 - Disney's Hollywood Studios
5 - Disney's Hollywood Studios
6 - Disney's Animal Kingdom
7 - Saratoga Springs Resort
8 - Saratoga Springs Resort
9 - Epcot and Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
10 - Unload Stop
11 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
12 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
13 - Disney's BoardWalk, Swan and Dolphin
14 - Disney's BoardWalk, Swan and Dolphin
15 - Disney's Yacht Club and Beach Club
16 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
17 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
18 - Port Orleans Resort French Quarter

New Double Length Stops

These new stops can accommodate a new long length articulated bus, or two regular busses.

19/20 - Port Orleans Resort Riverside
21/22 - All Star Sports
23/24 - All Star Music
25/26 - All Star Movies
27/28 - TTC
29/30 - Pop Century
31/32 - Caribbean Beach
33/34 - Art of Animation

Here is a pic as well...again from the past....the boards change (can change) daily....

Mgaic-Kingdom-Buses-from-yourfirstvisit.net_.jpg

Hope that helped....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom