Bus from CBR to Blizzard Beach

RyanH

Hi

I've read that there are no longer buses directly from CBR (and indeed several others) to Blizzard beach. We are planning one day in particular that is starting to get a bit time critical! Does anybody know the route to/from Blizzard beach, where we need to change, and how long roughly it takes? Previously it was about 20 minutes, but I fear somewhat longer now.

Many thanks

ToTBellHop

You go to DAK and then transfer to a BB bus. Plan on up to 20 min waiting for DAK, 20 min to DAK, up to 20 min waiting for BB, then about 10 minutes to get to BB. I'd start 90 minutes before I want to be in the water park.

Or I'd get a taxi. It took us awhile to get there from Wilderness Lodge last August.

Upvote 0

RyanH

Original Poster
You go to DAK and then transfer to a BB bus. Plan on up to 20 min waiting for DAK, 20 min to DAK, up to 20 min waiting for BB, then about 10 minutes to get to BB. I'd start 90 minutes before I want to be in the water park.

Or I'd get a taxi. It took us awhile to get there from Wilderness Lodge last August.

Wow, that's put on quite an extra journey from when we were there last. Thanks for the information.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom