Bus Driver hiring process

disneykid23

Original Poster
Hello,
I use to work for Disney back in 2006-2008 as a Disney Bus Driver. I have just moved back to the area to return to the Bus Transportation department. I had my interview and did my background check and just waiting to set up my medical and drug test. Just wondering if there are any new drivers on here that have recently gone through the hiring process that could give me a estimate of how long it took till you went through traditions and started training.

Thanks.

disneykid23

Original Poster
So I had my drug test on April 10th and now all I have left is my DOT medical exam. I have been on the hold pattern for almost 3 weeks now. I was told back on the 10th that I might start May 3rd but no one has called to confirm this and I have made repeated calls to my casting rep and she has not returned any of my calls.

disneykid23

Original Poster
So I heard from my recruiter on Wednesday and he said that my paperwork has been held up but they don't know why. The lady that takes care of all the bus driver new hire paperwork does not return any of my phone calls. Should I go to casting and see what's going on?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom