Bug repellent in hotel room

ratherbeinwdw

There was spray in our room and our son's room at AoA in December and May.
I carried one of the new med-sized cans with us to the parks because I don't like using the one they have in the parks you must rub on. It's a little hard to find the mid-sized can, but I did find it, in the camping section, at Wal Mart. I don't like the tiny cans that have the dry spray. That kind leaves a white film on your clothes. The mid-sized cans are small enough to fit in a small purse and are 25% Deet. Don't buy the 99%. It's not necessary, and could be dangerous.

Contrary to others, I did see mosquitoes in May. They were in the Norway area in Epcot, in the waiting area beside Dinosaur in AK, and in the queue at Haunted Mansion. I'm sure they were in other areas. These areas were just where I noticed them. I didn't see any at our resort.

I am one of those mosquito magnets who gives off lots of carbon, so I probably see more than most people.

Anna_Minnie44

Just got back from two weeks at OKW. We had complimentary bug spray in the room, and also brought our own. The couple of times my parents didn't use any spray, they got bitten. They are definitely about, so if you're thinking about taking/using it, I would recommend it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom