Buffalo Airport Hotel

rioannidis

Original Poster
Hi Disney Fans

I am wondering if anyone could offer some advice on a Buffalo Airport hotel. I currently have reservations at Staybridge Suites that includes the parking we need. I can get Days Hotel for about $40 cheaper, also including the parking we need.

Anyone stayed at Days recently? Is it clean? The pool clean?

Thank you

Weather_Lady

Although I have friends who've stayed at Marriott hotels near the Buffalo airport (I live in Rochester, and folks flying to Orlando from here typically take a direct flight out of Buffalo or Syracuse since Rochester doesn't offer any), obviously their experience won't help you.

Have you checked recent reviews for those places on hotels.com or tripadvisor.com? I realize that you tend to see a disproportionate number of complaints on those sites (since satisfied customers tend to have less to say), but it might give you some insight into any recent issues. Since your stay is bookending air travel, issues like noise and room comfort will obviously be super-important, as will the hotel's airport shuttle schedule...

(Doing a quick scan of recent reviews, it looks like the Staybridge Suites have reviews that are a bit more glowing than Days Inn, although both get "4 stars out of 5" in average ratings on tripadvisor, so clearly both are considered a good value).

Last edited:

kasi22

Buffalo Airport Hotel is good as compare to all the others because many complains registered to these big site hotels like tripadvisor..hotel.com and i totally agree with lady..

MonorailLover

I usually stay at either the Hampton or Hilton w/ the parking package to save around $50-100 depending on when your going and for how long...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom