BT's "Top Secret Project for Disney"

tribbleorlfl

Original Poster
So I've long been a fan of electronic music, especially that of award-winning song-writer and producer BT. Last year, I was a backer of his kickstarter project "Electronic Opus," a reimagining of some of his most iconic music accompanied by a full symphonic orchestra. I was at the premiere concert down in Miami earlier in the year and the album itself is amazing and on the top of multiple music charts (EDM and classical!).

Anyhoo, they just sent out a Kickstarter update this morning that the physical rewards are finally being sent out. The reason for the delay is that BT has been extremely busy with multiple projects and it's taken him a while to sign all of the material.

Especially interesting to me is that one of these projects is a "top secret project for Disney." Anyone heard any whispers on this? Considering he remixed one of the tracks on the Dconstructed album, it could be as simple as a second album.

However, my mind started going in different directions. Could they finally be moving forward with Tron 3 and is BT replacing Daft Linker as composer?

To me an even more intriguing possibility is could he be providing the EO treatment to the music of a galaxy far, far away?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom