Broken Camcorder

DisJosh

Originally posted by The Mom
Josh, Thank God you're not going into medicine!!

"Gee, Mr Smith, I don't know what's wrong with you. I think I'll just open you up and poke around a little bit." :eek:

BTW....Mom arrives...Friday, 5:30 PM, TFGreen (or whatever it's called these days) airport....time to lock your doors...hehe. :lookaroun

LOL! :lol:

It's still called T.F. Green. Have you been there since they remodeled the whole place? It's still small but really nice. Right now theyre in the middle of adding on...I think.

I'll lock my doors...and windows. :p ;)

Visiting any place special while here? Oh wait theres nothing like that here...unless of course your coming just to see family. Treat your self and your family and pick up a few cases of coffee milk while your here. :)

Monorail Lime

Funny thing, I am just about to buy a Sony Hi8 camera for my trip overseas. After reading this I'm definitely going to spend the extra bucks for the extended warranty! :D

no2apprentice

Fievel, the only problem taking it apart yourself is that if you bump the heads or the take-up gearing, you could easily throw something out of proper alignment, thereby compounding your problems. From the times I've had VCR's repaired, it usually has to do with head alignment, drive mechanism, or sensors (of which there are SEVERAL in those little machines). I agree with dalton30720 about the price, probably around $100 to $150.

Go for the GUSTO! Buy the digital and the use the cash you can afford, and charge the rest! Spur the economy on to greater health!:hammer:

Whatever you decide, good luck.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom