Bring own Stroller?

DisneyBaby823

Original Poster
Is there a charge to bring a stroller onto the plane?
I assume I'm allowed to bring my own stroller to the parks... Can I also assume that I can take a stroller on Disney's transportation (buses, monorail, etc.)?

Thank you

4disneylovers

I believe you need to check with the airline for their policy. We took ouR stroller clear to the gate and they gate checked it for free but that was a long time ago.

No problem taking to park or on transportation.

popcenturylover

In 2012 we flew Southwest to WDW & our stroller was checked free. It all depends on the airline. I believe that it's still checked free on Southwest but, this year we are stroller free! So don't take my word for it.

stevehousse

Strollers and car seats are gate check items. These aren't charged for at all. When you check in, let them know you need to gate check it. You will be able to stroll it all the way through the airport (except security) and you leave it right at the entrance to the plane. It will be waiting for you when you get off the plane right in the same spot.

CAPTAIN HOOK

It will be waiting for you when you get off the plane right in the same spot.
That sounds about right - you'd like to think that it would be at your destination rather than still at the departure airport ;)

From experience you usually collect it as you exit the plane so that baby can use it as you make your way to immigration and baggage reclaim

Weather_Lady

Check with your airline (it probably has this information right on its website), but typically strollers are free to gate check, and can be collected as you exit the aircraft. As always, airlines assume no liability for any damage that might occur to your stroller in the meantime...

Disney4family

We also checked our strollers just as we were boarding and picked them up the same spot at MCO after landing. No problems. We loved having them. They helped in the airport, the parks and at the resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom